Join us on September 19th, in our powerful SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS CHALLENGE on social media!
Here’s an easy, how-to guide:
- Print and cut out thought bubbles using this handy template: Share Your Thought Bubble
- Write down your thoughts on hunger in Canada in clear, bold marker.
- Have a friend take your photo either holding up the thought bubble or with it sticking to a wall behind you.
- Post the photo on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) with the hashtag #HungerWeek.
- Tag 3 of your most influential friends or colleagues and challenge them to do the same.
- Here is the text to use “Today, for Hunger Awareness Week, I shared my thoughts on hunger and I challenge _________, ___________ and ___________ to do the same. For every thought bubble, Farm Credit Canada will donate 5 meals.”
For every thought bubble shared, our sponsors, Farm Credit Canada will donate FIVE meals!*
Let’s take over social media and create a voice that can’t be ignored. Our goal is to raise awareness about hunger in Canada and $10,000 or 30,000 meals during our campaign.
*Up to a maximum of $10,000